Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the 2nd owner, bought in 95, of a 89 mustang gt. I bought a coyote driveline and need to sell my current gear. Stock 302 running it the car now. Stock throttle body to oil pan, included as well Power master starter, Clutch with bell housing 3g alt. Lincoln Mark8 electronic fan, highest CFM. Pro M mass air meter. MegaSquirt MS3 v357 sequential programmable fuel injection with a jim stem. Mac equal length shorties with Mac ProChamber. Flowmaster mufflers w/o tailpipes. I have a tremec 3550 in parts case is cracked. Hurst shifter. Extra TFI distributor, extra explorer cam sensor, new in box F.A.S.T. Crank sensor. Rear axle with control arms. 3.73 with 5 lug cobra swap brakes. Also available KONI Yellow adjustable shocks and struts. Stock k member and front suspension as well as a PA performance k member for a LS swap. Ideally I鈥檇 like to sell it all in one transaction $2000. Motor is currently in the car and you can hear it run. I can deliver for my cost.
located in central Florida
Thanks for 馃憖

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for asking about the MegaSquirt 3. I would like to find a buyer for the engine first so they can see it run. If it sells separately I鈥檇 say 500 for the computer the universal harness the Jim Stem and if I can pass on my efi analytics software I will. If needed I have 2 innovative LC2 wideband O2鈥檚 available.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts