Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
You can also look at some used systems that won't be too expensive.
I'll be selling my series 1 AEM stand alone soon. I'm switching over to Pro-M

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I went straight to MS3X because I wanted sequential ignition and injection. Microsquirt has 2 fuel and can be modified for 4 ignition channels, so you can run batch fire fuel and waste spark. Honestly it's probably fine and I doubt sequential is really doing that much for me.

I'm doing variable-slip traction control with 2 VSS inputs, oil and fuel pressure monitoring, launch control with clutch input switch and variable RPM input, dual wideband O2 inputs, PWM fan control, MAF input, PWM idle control, and interfacing with the stock dashboard oil pressure light, check engine light, traction control light, tach, fuel mpg gauge, and more. Microsquirt doesn't have the IO to accomplish all of that, and I don't even have boost or nitrous control to worry about.
Bad ass, my junk is very simple.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I'm doing my first fox build and I was wanting to put a on3 turbo kit on it, but tunes are pretty pricey here so I was going to run a bbk fmu on it. Any recommendations? The setup on the car is trick flow 36# injectors, gt40p heads, b303 cam, 987-16 Comp springs, upper and lower typhoon intake, 70mm throttle body (no egr), with a ford maf sensor. I am running a stock computer and only wanting to run low boost as of right now 5-10#.
Yeah, and ****in fast. I need to turbo something one of these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
SOO, I drive an HP single turbo and I am finishing up an On3 in a fox,,Not cazy about the On3 setup but it will work and the price is right. Anyway you shpuld take the advice on tuning and ECU changes. I use Ford stuff retune. its unreliable ( 30 years old) and more costly in the long run. I have do this 3 times now so I have learned the hard way. LOL
you will need 60ld Siemen injectors and the fuel system WILL NOT HANDEL THE WOT.
so you need to work on that a bunch,,,Tank, pumps, lines ,regulator, rails

21 - 25 of 25 Posts