Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
You can get a great deal on a T5, just use one out of the newer V6 cars, I think up to 2004. When they increased the V6 output they used the same T5 with the 300lb ft rating in the V6 cars. After 04 it went to a shifter that is behind the trans. Not real sure on the years but I think 99-04 is what you need. You will need the 94-95 bellhousing as the input shaft is longer than the earlier cars. You can get those v6 T5s for like $100
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.