Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some great pictures of the installation, and a *must read* for anyone considering doing this.....

As always, pics are on my site at http://www.snkypete.com - there is a link on the top left, as well as a list of all the mods to the car under the '00 Mustang GT link.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Nice pete, car is looking great. Have you taken it to the track lately?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey.....

No track time until after the mod shootout....

When I get back it's going back on the dyno with better air movement and I'm going to play with the chip settings now that CJ was able to get me the info.....after that I'll take it to the track.

But at 8psi and topping 3700#, I'm not expecting miracles :) There's enough calculators out there that I pretty much know where I'll be.....

OT - you know I never realized you are in WR...I have a few PWC friends around there...have to send you a PM.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looking good Pete!

Did you Zaino them first? ( Trying to figure out how much Darrin you are like ;) )

Those plugs are gonna be a beeotch to check now though :(

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a few bets to see how long it takes for Darren to send me an email :) It'll depend on how many coats of Zaino he's putting on today :) :)

Yeah, just one of my complaints about them (as read..) They could have raised the rails a bit and made the injector bosses larger to give clearance.

I've thought about making a set through the machinist helping me on a few other projects, but I want to see how the first few items sell first.

5 days and counting.....I really should be out in the garage, but I need a break :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts