Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd annual Des Moines area cruise/meet. We had such a great turnout last year and I hope to see more cars this year! Here are the details on the cruise:

2nd Annual Midwest Stangs Cruise
Date: April 10
Time: 2:00 p.m. leave @ 3:00 p.m.
Destination: Ledges State Park, Boone IA. (Approx. 40 miles)
Arrive at Royal Flush. We will be travelling via Highway 17, a scenic drive with winding roads.

We are renting a Volleyball net and plan on BBQing. Please bring all of your food, drinks and utensils. Midwest Stangs will not be providing these things. You are responsible for yourself.

After the afternoons activities, we will be meeting at Sec Taylor Stadium Parking lot at 10:30 p.m. for maybe some late night action.

Contact our Iowa chapter president Nick Dressen at [email protected] with any questions.

Make sure to tell us all who is planning on attending!! Hope to see you in April!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey I'll be there.. I'm putting this together and I'm hoping for 50 plus stangs.. so if you are in iowa or near iowa check it out, It'll be a good time to hang out with fellow mustang owners from the area..
nick.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
If I remember and am not working then I will be there as well. I am in Ames and this is not far from me at all.

Ed Stettin

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! hope to see you at some of our events!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hey, I just talked with Andy of DynoTune out of Watertown, SD. He said he could bring down his Dyno 248 if we had 20 or more guys interested in running it. He said he would have to make about $2,000 to $2,500 to make it worth the drive, tow, hotel, ect.. I told him I would post it here and see what you guys thought. I can tell you that I would definetly make several pulls and probably want to do some tuning as well.

You think we would have enough interest to make it worth Andys time and do you think the fine folks of the Ledges would tolerate the noise and all?;)

Here is a link to his site.

www.dynotuneusa.com/diablo.htm

It covers his prices and all. He seems like a very nice guy as well. What do you think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts