Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend told me about this new 255 LPH "forced induction" fuel pump that is being made that supports like 800 hp without any help from another pump. It is a intank pump just like a 190 or 255 pump but its a higher pressure pump. Well I found one on the holley website, its pn 12-915. Does anyone have this pump and how do you like it?? If so where did you get it and how much did it cost? I found it at summitracing for $181.99 but I am thinking I can get it cheaper than that. I am building a twin turbocharged 331 stroker and need something that will support enough fuel but I don't want a loud annoying external pump. thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Need more info on what hp level you want to make. FYU, the walbro gss 340 high pressure 255 pump can support around 600rwhp, but the rails and lines become restrictions before that. Just bolting in that pump you can expect to be safe up until the 550-600rwhp area with the right injector, but higher fuel pressures from too small of injectors will put you in the low end of the spectrum. Any more than this and you need some sort of a new fuel line setup with big rails and the like. The "renegade" type fuel system with two trex style pumps works well to the 800rwhp area maybe a little higher. Basically, you will be fine if you go with a 2 bolt block, 4 bolt block real motor and you need a real fuel system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts