Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Coyote Boss 5.0 and 6spd

I have a take out 2012 Coyote was told it was from a 2012 Boss 5.0, (came from a well know Mustang shop) 2014 6spd (Getrag I think), matching 8.8 flange yoke, clutch, flywheel, shifter, stock exhaust manifolds, stock 2012 intake and TB also has the alternator and bracket.. Engine only has 1200 miles on it and the trans has 150 miles. This engine and trans was removed for a built engine for a turbo and the trans was removed to go 4R70w. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I do have a Boss intake and aftermarket TB I can include for a little more, price is some what firm but hey you got to wiggle some right?

Would be willing to trade for a clean T Top Notch or Saleen, may consider other trades (lighting, T Top Capri Side by Side)
Price = $7900.00 OBO Located in MN (55315) Can ship on buyers dime
Would like to sell this week.
Contact me at 952-381-7715 call or text or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not have the wiring or computer, I would like to sell as a package. I would sell just the engine, intake and exhaust manifolds for 7500.00 due to the trans does me no good after I sell the engine.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm interested in the engine like I said. In my opinion (its your right to price wherever you want) your really high on price. Aluminators are $6900 now......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts