Ford Mustang Forums banner

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Long Tubes and Catback Release

6K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  700HPMach1 
#1 ·
We are officially offering long tube headers and catback for the 2011 5.0 Mustang. We are in production and taking orders now!!

It includes 1-7/8" Long tube headers with a 3" slip fit collector with an integrated merge spike. Also, we are offering 3" catted and off road lead pipes to the second factory connection point after the factory H-pipe. You can use your factory catback from there, or use our cat back. Our catback is 3" mandrel bent with an X-pipe and your choice of Straight through or Chambered Mufflers. We have an awesome looking set of conical style 4" slash cut tips.

Soon, we will be offering a catted and offroad x-pipe to the second factory connection point to go along with our headers if you choose to keep the factory cat back. We will also have a offroad and catted x-pipe to the factory manifolds that will delete the factory H-pipe.

I will have more pictures by the end of the day. I will also have video, dyno #'s and perhaps new 1/4 mile times after the weekend.

Here is a link for pricing -
http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/index.php?cPath=481_316_547

Call if you have any questions!!
Thanks
-Anthony

See less See more
#4 ·
how many pieces of ur whole setup I can install on my car until I need to "tune"?

im guessing all the exhaust cept for the headers?

#20 · (Edited)
Powerhouse411.com pulled 30hp out of them without a tune. However he never had a chance to give us a graph. He has been doing R&D on the car for his own stuff.

Lamotta will have dyno #'s for us sometime next week. Also Livernois Motorsports will be doing a full dyno run and install early next week on an automatic. So I should have some really good data along with some really good videos really soon.

Very exciting :)

#22 ·
Jake at LaMotta Performance sent the following email to us yesterday:

We installed the headers today and I must say out of the headers that we have installed here on 05+ mustangs (Kooks, JBA, BBK, Hooker,Mac etc) these headers fit PERFECTLY!!!!!!! We ran the car on the dyno (without changing our current tune) and the car went from 397 RWHP to 417. Power band of horse power and torque remained the same as stock until 5,200 and from there the power pulled to 7k.
Hopefully Chris Johnson from SCT is going to come by tomorrow and tweek the tune for us.I will keep you updated.

Jake

He also has our cat-back on the car as well.

So in recap- they got 20hp gain, but the car already had a mild tune on it. I will update as i have more info. Videos to come.....

#24 ·
Ok so we received the dyno numbers from the guys at Lamotta Performance.

Baseline- 371 RWHP 363TQ
with CAI and very mild tune- 397 RWHP 380TQ
then added our headers and exhaust and retuned- 419 RWHP 384 TQ

Enjoy guys!

Stay tuned - we have another 5.0 in house that were relocating the x for the cat back, making an offroad x to the factory manifolds and will have a video posted soon with different mufflers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.