Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Any update?
Jake at LaMotta Performance sent the following email to us yesterday:

We installed the headers today and I must say out of the headers that we have installed here on 05+ mustangs (Kooks, JBA, BBK, Hooker,Mac etc) these headers fit PERFECTLY!!!!!!! We ran the car on the dyno (without changing our current tune) and the car went from 397 RWHP to 417. Power band of horse power and torque remained the same as stock until 5,200 and from there the power pulled to 7k.
Hopefully Chris Johnson from SCT is going to come by tomorrow and tweek the tune for us.I will keep you updated.

Jake

He also has our cat-back on the car as well.

So in recap- they got 20hp gain, but the car already had a mild tune on it. I will update as i have more info. Videos to come.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ok so we received the dyno numbers from the guys at Lamotta Performance.

Baseline- 371 RWHP 363TQ
with CAI and very mild tune- 397 RWHP 380TQ
then added our headers and exhaust and retuned- 419 RWHP 384 TQ

Enjoy guys!

Stay tuned - we have another 5.0 in house that were relocating the x for the cat back, making an offroad x to the factory manifolds and will have a video posted soon with different mufflers.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Makes me want to go out and buy an '11 so I can install this work of art on. BTW whatever you do, dont even loosen the balancer bolt, the sprockets are all unkeyed and rely on the balancer being tight to hold timing

21 - 29 of 29 Posts