Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are officially offering long tube headers and catback for the 2011 5.0 Mustang. We are in production and taking orders now!!

It includes 1-7/8" Long tube headers with a 3" slip fit collector with an integrated merge spike. Also, we are offering 3" catted and off road lead pipes to the second factory connection point after the factory H-pipe. You can use your factory catback from there, or use our cat back. Our catback is 3" mandrel bent with an X-pipe and your choice of Straight through or Chambered Mufflers. We have an awesome looking set of conical style 4" slash cut tips.

Soon, we will be offering a catted and offroad x-pipe to the second factory connection point to go along with our headers if you choose to keep the factory cat back. We will also have a offroad and catted x-pipe to the factory manifolds that will delete the factory H-pipe.

I will have more pictures by the end of the day. I will also have video, dyno #'s and perhaps new 1/4 mile times after the weekend.

Here is a link for pricing -
http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/index.php?cPath=481_316_547

Call if you have any questions!!
Thanks
-Anthony

·
Registered
438 Posts
i will keep an eye on this thread. make sure to post numbers.... those are what will sell the product.. and the price :p

·
Registered
438 Posts
how many pieces of ur whole setup I can install on my car until I need to "tune"?

im guessing all the exhaust cept for the headers?

·
Registered
729 Posts
What is the difference between the first and last set set of headers on teh site?

SWS

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
VERY curious to see the numbers on this one.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
you should put a shot up of how low they hang from the ground

·
Registered
729 Posts
Could you explain a little better?
You show three different headers on your site for this car. The descriptions in the first and last headers are the same, but there is a price difference. Can you explain the difference to me please?

SWS

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You show three different headers on your site for this car. The descriptions in the first and last headers are the same, but there is a price difference. Can you explain the difference to me please?

SWS
The headers are all the same, the lead pipes are what's different.

M11HDR - Headers by themselves
M11HDRCAT - Headers with high flow catted lead pipes
M11HDROR - Headers with off road lead pipes

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More pics! Special thanks to Jake at Lamotta Performance for taking the pics. He had a brand new 5.0 crate engine on the stand and shot a couple pics.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Any dyno #'s yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Powerhouse411.com pulled 30hp out of them without a tune. However he never had a chance to give us a graph. He has been doing R&D on the car for his own stuff.

Lamotta will have dyno #'s for us sometime next week. Also Livernois Motorsports will be doing a full dyno run and install early next week on an automatic. So I should have some really good data along with some really good videos really soon.

Very exciting :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts