Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2010 premium wheels **updated with pics**

think i am going to order these wheels tonight. anybody have any pics of them on a 94-98? going to get 18x9 up front and 18x10 in rear. they are replicas. think ford did a good job with those wheels from the factory.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I thought those were the factory design for the 2010 GT500------not the 2010 Premium GT?

nevermind, I just googled it.........pretty close in design.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Anything over 17'' slows you down, unless you just wanna look good.
The 23s on my truck cry out for attention like a hormonal bipolar teen trying to find their identity in life. They make 15" brakes look teeny weeny. And they do slow it down significantly, but that's all relative.

I think those wheels will look pretty sweet on the curvacious 95.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
think i am going to order these wheels tonight. anybody have any pics of them on a 94-98? going to get 18x9 up front and 18x10 in rear. they are replicas. think ford did a good job with those wheels from the factory.

Have you got Cobra brakes (or larger) by chance? I'd like to see what kind of clearance you get with or without the spacers. I run '00 hubs & spindles on 95 based control arms/k-member and it makes my front track a little wide.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
here is mine photoshopped with 2010 GT500s that I may be getting for free!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they shipped out today. they should arrive on thursday. it says they are designed for 94 cars so there should be no need for spacers or studs.

ill post pics when i get them on either thursday or friday. my current wheels are 10th ann. silver cobras.

noslo...i have 03 cobra brakes. ill take close pics

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
they shipped out today. they should arrive on thursday. it says they are designed for 94 cars so there should be no need for spacers or studs.

noslo...i have 03 cobra brakes. ill take close pics
Ahh, made for SN95. I thought they were 05 up wheels. I was wondering if an 05 wheel without spacers would fix my track width and still clear my brakes. In hindsight, I can go see what clearance I have to my brakes and knock off 25mm, I guess (I'm sure I don't have that much room). No need for pics, they'll fit like...like they were made for your car :)

Well, rephrased, no need for brake close up shots. I still wanna see 'em on the car.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh, made for SN95. I thought they were 05 up wheels. I was wondering if an 05 wheel without spacers would fix my track width and still clear my brakes. In hindsight, I can go see what clearance I have to my brakes and knock off 25mm, I guess (I'm sure I don't have that much room). No need for pics, they'll fit like...like they were made for your car :)

Well, rephrased, no need for brake close up shots. I still wanna see 'em on the car.
ill still take close up pics. :rofl:

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's been six minutes, where are the pics?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Someone mentioned the 2010 GT500 wheels. Remember, the ones for the coupes are 19" and the convertibles get 18" so be sure to order the correct ones. I have a feeling they're going to be very costly.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts