Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well has anyone done this yet ? I would like to see this color on notch , but show me whats out there . Hatch , vert , Gt , Lets see it guys ! :cool:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think it would look Great! I almost did it myself but went with Grabber Orange in stead on my '87 vert.

·
Registered
249 Posts
there's a pic of a '91 Fox in the Nov 2009 issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. Page 164 under Snapshots.
IMO...not so hot..

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yup-I think this is one of those colors that is going to be body specific. If you really like it you could put it on your car that is what makes hot rodding so fun!!!

·
Registered
10,291 Posts
Cervini's used to have a Capri with GT nose/tail. Looked nice back in the day... 90's...

From the website..

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Might look alright if it didn't have the jap crap headlights and the ricer air dam. Oh, and if it was an LX, not a GT.

There is a reason the new mustangs look so good; no matter what color, no "pointy ground effects".

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Might look alright if it didn't have the jap crap headlights and the ricer air dam. Oh, and if it was an LX, not a GT.

There is a reason the new mustangs look so good; no matter what color, no "pointy ground effects".
I don't understand why people think the Stalker front is ricey, I think it looks pretty mean.

And I've been looking at that Cervinis car for YEARS and never notices that it was a Capri!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Well has anyone done this yet ? I would like to see this color on notch , but show me whats out there . Hatch , vert , Gt , Lets see it guys ! :cool:
Don't know of any pix, but I don't know why it wouldn't look great, love the color. Painted my son's 98 S10 that color. I say go for it, it's your car.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
not sure if this is grabber or not, looks a little light.

·
Registered
788 Posts
:barf: :shakehead

Looks too much like smurf blue....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lovin the coupes in that color .:cool:

·
Registered
748 Posts

Here you go this fox was painted Grabber blue a couple of months back and will be forsale soon. Actually all the cars in the pic are forsale..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts