Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a 2007 Ford Mustang GT. It only has 24k miles on it. This car is a true sleeper. I bought it for my wife and she hates driving a manual transmission. The car is in mint condition with super low miles. It has a stage 2 Kenne Bell Super charger pushing a conservative 10lbs of boost. The rear wheel HP is around 535. The work was done by a shop in Virginia. It also has an 1100 racing clutch, short throw shifter, Baer Decelerator slotted and drilled rotors on all 4 corners, Hawk Ceramic pads. Less than 500 miles on the brakes, and Corsa exhaust. The Kenne bell setup has a boost a pump, and cold air intake from the bottom of the car, no hot air like other super charger setups under the hood. The car makes no whining noise under boost and couple that with a basic white GT and you have a true sleeper. This car will move effortlessly. Interior is immaculate. Buy this car because it has $11,000 in performance upgrades already done. It has new tires all around also. It has a comp boost guage also. Clear title not salvage. Clear car facts report as well. I will not ship this car and no trades either. Asking $21500 obo. Call two1four seven2five-six3seven2.

mustang pictures by bansheekiller - Photobucket

Local Craigslist add is at 2007 Ford Mustang GT Supercharged Kenne Bell

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.