Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICE!!! 17,500 obo

This is a custom 2005 Mustang GT! This is an automatic Mustang with 71k miles that runs perfectly! Black and white paint job on the outside and red leather on the inside.
The sound system is completely new. Including the 7 inch touch screen to the Rockford Fosgate speakers and the 2 12" Rockford Fosgate P1 subs in the trunk. Hidden by the custom mustang cutout. I also added the Cervinis window scoops. and the sequential taillights. This car is in great condition. It drives great and looks amazing. Some other upgrades that I added was the Halo Headlights and the turn signals that are in the Hood. There is also custom exhaust on this car. I installed an X-pipe with magnaflow tips and the car sounds MEAN! The rims are new and they are 20" Foose rims that get compliments everywhere I go. This Mustang has a black painted roof that looks like it is the glass roof and it looks Fantastic!
I am open to offers on this car. I am looking to sell not trade.
There is nothing wrong with this car i just believe it is time to move on and I would rather have a manual mustang.
I will take the subs and the amp out if you do not want them.

My name is John and if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]
I can also send you pictures if you need more or you cannot see them on here.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.