Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this Photoshopped concept Mustang! Bada$$! :joy: Now imagine it with a DOHC 5.4 punched out to 351 cubic inches! That would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That is sweet! I agree! I would say go bigger too. :drool:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Wow that is nice :D I was saying in another thread how I'd like to see a pic of a 05 in blue.....where here I have it with a lil Mach 1-ish black accent :) I like the fix of the tail lights too :D

Can some decent looking wheels be chopped onto it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
:drool: :drool:

Gimme gimme gimme! I like the back end of that car!!

·
Corral Charter Member
2,594 Posts
Where do I send my deposit?

I like that a lot.

·
Registered
47 Posts
OH my God, I think I'm in love!!! :joy:

Now that I like. :drool: Me Wants ONE!!!

That one looks way better then the Ford's concept.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
wtsnake2001 said:
Now that is sharp.

Send off a copy to Ford, tell them about the 5.4 also:cool:
Yeah send a copy :) They may not listen, but it's worth a shot ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Excellent! I like those tailights much better than the ersatz Shelby ones I've seen. Also looks killer in blue, but I'll wait for the Cobra.

·
Registered
915 Posts
81blown4.6 said:
That is the best concept '05 I have seen so far. I would buy that car.
I CONCUR!

Maybe someone can build that tail light panel for the car if it has the GIANT plastic panel that is proposed.

Also, I like the front turn signals......especially considering the concept cars have no side markers and will need something to comply with the DOT.

Does this person know something that we don't?

I HOPE SO!

·
Registered
10 Posts
GO TO BLUEOVALNEW.COM THEY HAVE THE MACH 1 BOSS 302 AND THE ELNIOR CONCECEPTS FOR 05 ALL LOOK REAL GOOD ELINOR ...HAS THE SHELBY LOOK.. ALSO HAS NEW ON THE SUPER CHARGED T BIRD 390 HP

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I dunno, I stole it out of a post in the Lounge

·
Registered
489 Posts
Guy's those photoshops are great!! you should black out the outter headlight buckets like on the 69' Boss then it would look more evil. If you do it, send me a pic @ [email protected]

·
Registered
426 Posts
Beautiful cars!

I hate to see what they will look like after ford puts 16" rims 2 more seats and a v-6 in em tho. I saw one somewhere that someone photoshoped to look like elanor off of "gone in 60 sec." That was just beautiful, the original just hasn't looked as good ever since I saw the newer version.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts