Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has 5000 miles, dark charcoal interior, 2"drop, K&N, removed air silencer, Mach 1 chin spoiler, tinted windows, PERFECT CONDITION. I love my car but have to sell it so I can go to school in the fall. You can save yourself money from TT&L if you buy this one. You end up saving alot. Also has an extended 7 year,76000 mile warranty that covers bumper to bumper.

$25000.00
Will deliver if needed

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not trying to sound negative....but rather trying to give you a little food for thought. People on this board want a deal. Locally, my buddy just bought a 04 mach 1 for 24,700 fully loaded. And there is a 03 cobra on the board for 27k. Gorgeous car by the way, best of luck selling it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
98 bab gt said:
Not trying to sound negative....but rather trying to give you a little food for thought. People on this board want a deal. Locally, my buddy just bought a 04 mach 1 for 24,700 fully loaded. And there is a 03 cobra on the board for 27k. Gorgeous car by the way, best of luck selling it.
Your buddy may have just bought an 04 Mach for 24,700 but he still has to pay for TT&L. I have an extended warranty rolled into this car for 7 years or 76,000 mile that cost $2300.00, so when you add that to the 26159.00 sticker price and TT&L this ends up being quite a deal. Heres an idea for you...You aren't interested in buying this so SHUT IT! Dont whore my post.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure how constructive criticism deserves that reply. You're a newbie, but I would hope that you would be able to take some advice.

Why did you buy this car to sell it so quickly? Is there a KBB value on it yet?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Buddy i was trying to give you some advice about this forum. You need to grow the hell up. I was trying to be nice. You are plain out overpricing your car, you happy now. I can get a new GT for under 20k and you want 26k. Give me a break. And as far as your warranty goes most people that will mod the car will void the warranty, so that is worth a pile of poop. Best of luck, but your attitude around this board is going to get you nowhere. Take advice for what you will but people on this board know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
I have to agree, people are landing new GTs straight from the dealer for under 20K.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am very interested in your car. Your price is very fair. Do you have the title? I'll give you $10,000 cash plus a 3 year old 4 foot above ground pool with filter, with all the neccesary lawn furniture. Just what you need for many great years and parties at college. Women will be throwing themselves at you just to get into your pool. Let me know what you think, and hell I'll even throw in a 1984 Honda Elite scooter to zip you around campas. I am sure you will make some great new friends there with your great attitude on life. Call Matt @ 1-800-RICH-DIC. I can't wait to drive that slammed pumpkin looking mustang.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts

·
15,492 Posts
1. You need to put your location in your post.
2. The above picture is a no-no. If the word is filtered out, it doesn't belong in a picture.
3. If you have nothing good to say, or aren't interested in the item for sale, then why bother posting something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.