Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my Cobra. Thought I'd keep this car forever after searching for a comp orange coupe and putting so much work into it....but then we had our first baby and I'm looking to finally build a bigger house. Not pressed to sell, but at the same time it's just sitting in the garage and I can make better use of the money to buy a piece of property.

The car is a driver. It's Def not perfect, not a 100% original show car, so don't expect that. Has some rock chips on the edges befor ethe side scoops, front clip has been repainted (but a good job) I suspect just from paint aging and rock chips. I spent over 20 hours detailing this car when I bought it, so it is clean and taken well care of. I even took all the wheels off and cleaned and sprayed the irs and front wheel wells down. Car sits in the garage and comes out on sunny days when I'm not working. Love this car to death, I really do, but I have to make the family man decision.

Clean Carfax in hand, no accidents or negative findings.
Video at end of pictures, shows car starting/running/revving.

2004 Mustang Cobra Coupe
Competition Orange
75k Miles
-18x9 and 18x10.5 Chrome AFS wheels (less than 3k miles on set)
-275/35 and 315/30 Toyo R888 tires (less than 3k miles on set)
-Stock blower and pulley
-Dr. Gas off road X pipe, Borla Stinger catback
-26 spline input shaft
-Center force dual friction clutch
-New flywheel, TOB, pilot bearing, and shift lever (less than 1k miles)
-MGW shifter, adjustable clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster (less than 3k miles)
-Full Tilt Boogie Racing rear IRS toe links (less than 100 miles)
-Lowered with poly spring isolators and Maximum Motor sports camber plates
-Brand new front rotors, ceramic pads, sway bar bushings, and sway bar end links/bushings, oil change, shift knob, and a full set of Delrin irs bushings yet to be installed. Car runs and drives like a dream, no lights on the dash, no problems at all with it.

$23k is the price. Please no rediculous offers. Please don't waste my time, I want to make this as quick and painless as I can for us. There is a lien on the car from a credit union if that hampers your decision at all, which it shouldn't. Titles should all be handled electronically by now in most states.

·
Registered
9 Posts
First, gorgeous car. If you are committed to sell, the GLWS.

However, I raised 2 kids- from infants to teen years- in the 5 Mustangs I've owned since 1988. Neither of them suffered the worst for it & both know I love my Stangs. (I might trade one of them first, for that matter. Ok, just kidding.) They had the cool dad when all the other kids' dads were driving minivans and SUV's.

Just a thought.

Again, pretty car- good luck w/the the sale.
Lee

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah, I've had over 100 cars in my short 31 year life. And over 40 of those were mustangs. I will probably build the home next year, and go pick up a comp orange 16gt once the building process settles.

Car is sold pending pickup tomorrow evening. First person to see it bought it. Sad to see it go, but on to another adventure in life!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD, please delete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.