Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I hit a deer a few nights back, and as a result, i need a new bumper. I was thinking about trying to put on an 04 cobra bumper, because the cars I've seen it done on look really nice and also because of the fact that its about $160 LESS than the stock one through my local dealership. My question is if there is any modification I'll have to do to make it fit on my 04 GT, or should it bolt right on. If its not too much work then i'll just have to worry about the paint shop making it the exact color.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Usualy they are bolt right on, the fenders and all are the same, so they link up the same. If anything you might have to make a hole or two.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Would you have to do anything with the fog lights?? WOuld the GT fog lights match up with the cobra bumbers fog light holes?

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you are going to put on the Cobra front bumper do it all the way. I put it on my 2000 GT Convertble and I get alot of compliments and I also get revved on constantly. But it is pretty pricey I got mine put in after I got in an accident and I asked to pay the difference I believe the difference was approx $320, but well worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts