Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Mustang Cobra (terminator) Supercharged 32 Valve 4.6 V8. This car is originally from Georgia with a clean carfax. It has never been in any kind of accident or seen any pant work. The car has 45,000 original miles and is in great shape inside and out. The car has minor bolt-ons as follows and runs great. No knocking, no head tick, rides great. Interior is nearly flawless. I have dyno sheets, original manual/pamphlet and some other information about the car.

Engine:
Dynoed at 487/hp 478/tq.
Ported Eaton
Riechard 2.8 Upper Pulley
Accufab SBTB
Accufab Polished Plenum
K&N FIPK Filter

Exhaust:
Stock Manifolds
Mac Prochamber Mid-pipe
MAC Catback

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs
New rear bilstein shocks
Maximum MotorSports Heavy Duty Lower Control arms, spherical bearings
(Absolutely no wheel hop)

Transmission:
Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Pro 5.0 Shifter
BBK Clutch Quadrant and Firewall adjuster
New OEM clutch cable

Rear End:
Built 8.8 out of 04 GT
31 Spline Moser Axles
3.73 Moser Gears

Wheels/Tires
17x9 and 17x10 Gloss Black 03 Cobra wheels
NT555 315-35-17 Rear NEW
NT555 275-35-17 Front

Misc:
painted front brake calipers
Window tint
Sequential Tail lights
LFP Hood Vents
COBRA chrome rear bumper Inlays
Flip down front license plate

I think that pretty much covers it. Easily passed NYS inspection. There is the usual rock chips and imperfections on the hood and bumpers. Also I believe it needs a new idler pulley since one is squeaking and some bubbling in rear window tint. The car has a lein with a local Credit Union that will Immediately be paid off after car is sold. Car is located in New Paltz, NY 12561, I will help the buyer anyway I can for shipping the car if you live far away and will be upfront and honest with any questions. The reason I am selling is because I am going back to graduate school. NO TRADES. Thanks! Call or Text Chris (845) 926-7645

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.