Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 10th Cobra Procharged 23xxx miles Watch Vid's

SOLD!!

Thanks for your interest in my car. The car is built to handle 800 rwhp all day long. Currently making 643rwhp on a extra rich tune. Tuned by Tuners INC. Jacksonville FL. 60 pound injectors. Twin ford GT supercar pumps with a 40amp boost-a-pump. Procharged with an F1A @17 psi. The blower can make much more boost if you want more power. Big red racing blow off valve(closed) billet flow mono blade throttle body New throttle position sensor 3 core radiator and upgraded heat exchanger. Canton reservoir Spec 3 clutch adjustable Steeda clutch cable. Cobra R IRS brace. Dual scan gauges that can be set to watch pretty much any 4 things you want to monitor. I watch fuel air. Boost. Charge temp. Fuel pressure. There are other upgrades done some internals some misc. Overall car is a 9.5. No mechanical issues. Not a one. This car pulls so hard. It pulls on my brothers 2012 gt500(Pulley/bolt-on/tune) on the highway.

2003 10th anniversary Cobra
F1A Procharged
643 RWHP on 17psi That's about 750hp at the crank dyno was done before fuel system upgrade
All supporting mods. INC Big red Race blow off Valve
24,300 miles mobile 1 plus miltec-1 every 1500 miles or 6 mo
Full Saleen body kit installed post title by Saleen of Irvine CA. But it is NOT a numbered Saleen car.

The car is MINT, Clutch is great. Car Idles good. Absolutely zero door Dings. Tuned by Tuners INC. Jacksonville FL. There is 2 tiny Rock chips on hood and a small spot on the lower front valance passenger side where I pulled it too Far up and ever so lightly touched a parking Block. SEE VIDEO

The Car goes from tame enough for your wife to drive under 4000rpms to damn right scary up top Under boost. This car is not for the feint of heart. I will not sell to a teenager. I have never tracked the Car but with the right tires I would guess low 11's or high 10's.

I'm thinking about selling to put a pool in, And the wife and I are about to pull the trigger on some kids.

KBB says for stock 10th cobra Vert with my miles is $26,400 that doesn't take into account the 18,000 or so in mods.

Videos. Watch them all in HD, Car is amazing, Camera makes it look a little orange But its RED. also Sound not great due to cell phone camera.

walk around in Garage - YouTube Walk Around in Garage

idle in garage - YouTube idle inside garage plus rock chip

idle outside - YouTube Idle outside

pull out - YouTube pull out

My name is Jay and u can Text me at (904)248-8090 I can send any pic's or give additional info. Price is $26,000

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

ttt , good thing about a procharger is it only wear and tears on the car up top under wide open throttle, Like a turbo without the lag, Unlike a big roots blower that makes gobs of unusable, transmission snapping , tire roasting TQ

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

yea sorry , Jacksonville FL. U can always drive her home. She is 100% street rdy and could be a daily driver , though currently its not. its a garage queen and never see's rain

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.