Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all I just picked up a 2002 mustang gt that was wrecked in the front, I only want the transmission out of it. 4.6 2v with typhoon intake manifold plenum and throttle body, has msd coils, catless h pipe. Black leather interior, Mach door speakers, let me know what you need and I'll check if its there and the condition. The engine does start and run and sounds good, no knocking or lifter tick.

call or text me 830 703 6909

I can send pics of what's being asked for gonna attempt to start pulling it apart this sunday.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Hood Automotive design
Automotive tire Water Asphalt Road surface Bumper
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire Hood Automotive design
Automotive tire Water Asphalt Road surface Bumper
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you’re willing to part with the intake I’d be interested.

Also I’m looking for the small red and green vacuum lines, passenger side noise suppressor that’s near the idler pulley and engine harness. Let me know what you can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'd part with it, I'll just need to make a video of the engine running before I disassemble in case anyone wants the engine. Pm me an offer and we can go from there.

The engine harness can go as well as the noise suppressors and the vacuum lines.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interior is decent, the front seats have a couple of splits but I believe it's from heat, pm me your number and I'll send you some pictures

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The rear axle has aftermarket axles in, not sure what brand, and also has a chrome diff cover when I remove the axle I'll pull cover and see what I find might be gold in there. If anyone is looking for an axle.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The rear axle has aftermarket axles in, not sure what brand, and also has a chrome diff cover when I remove the axle I'll pull cover and see what I find might be gold in there. If anyone is looking for an axle.

I am actually looking for sn 95 length after market 31 spline axles to go with my torsen t2 diff. Let me know!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car is a new edge so they are wider than a sn95, if it was an95 length I'd use it all as I have a sn95 rear axle under my car already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts