Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 2001 v6 auto i am trying to sell whole but,considering parting it out,car is complete runs and drives has r title due to the air bags going off it was hit on the passenger fender,ive looked everything over nothings bent,fenders have dings here and there,back bumpers aftermarket some ebay special,has aftermarket hood on it thats not cracked any were just has fading crappy paint,cant find a name any were,car has bbk shortys that are fairly new,bbk cold air,true duals the whole way back,insides mint except for the passenger side dash were the bag came out,has new bag in wheel,trannys good was told it has a shift kit,and it will catch 2nd so i kinda believe it does,car has 113000 miles,new headlights,euro tailights,everythings here car is complete,like i said just seeing if anyone would need parts and how fast i can get it gone,i havnt sold anything on here but i do sell on ebay alot and have 100% feedback you could check that out if you like my user name is kneil ,i will get pics up here soon,if you need pics of anything i can send them on my phone just let your # i will send asap, i will no if i am selling the whole car in a fewe days but in the mean time if you needs parts let me no chances are i am going to part it out so i can get some things for my fox,just trying to see if i can get my money back from parting

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no one needs any parts? im getting ready to scrap this thing out if i dont sell it/start bringing some of my money back in from parts,alot of good parts its a complete car runs and drives,everything works

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what would you need,i havent sold anything on here but your more than welcome to check my ebay i have 100% feedback just new here,my user name is kneil

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well had some guy randomly stop in to see the car and he offered me triple what i paid for it,he is coming today to pick it up,we will see if he shows,i didnt plan to sell the car hole because i wanted some things off it for my fox but its not everyday you triple your money and dont do anything to the car,sorry guys,the deal isnt done yet so you may get the parts you want ill keep you updated as soon as i find out whats going down

1 - 14 of 14 Posts