Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually bolted a '00 "R" wing to the trunk lid of a '94-98 mustang.

If you have:
Did if fit the contour of the trunklid?
Were new holes required?
Was it a Real one or an aftermarket reproduction?
Does anyone have a picture of the finished installation?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have had the same thought for the longest time. I wonder if it would be to squared off for the truck or if it would look like it belongs or not. anyone if you can even picture it in you head what would you think.

·
Registered
120 Posts
yo

I have the real ford 00 R wing on my 00 Saleen Replica and people stare at my car all the time and think the wing is awsome cause it doesnt look like a ricer aluminum crap wing it looks like a real body part... You cant get the real ford one cause all 99 plus stang came with a speacial mold in the trunk lid for it.. 98 and down dont have the mold cause a friend wanted the real one but had to buy the Cervini's one which doesnt require you to have a molded area to secure your wing down good..The Cervines I think looks real nice on my friends 98 GT..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes please post a pic. I think it will look good, but would still like to see one before I buy one. I'd be fine with the Cervinis version, I like their fit and finish on their hoods, I'm sure their wings are equally nice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
well

I dont have a scanner or digital camera so it might be a tuff task to acomplish but I will see what I can do for you guys!

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
The factory 2000 Cobra R didn't have any kind of special indention in the trunk, i don't know what you're talking about?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts