Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Been a while since I have been on message boards, but some of you may know my username from other sites. Anyhow, I wanted to get a gauge as to how much I can get for my car as I plan on selling it ASAP.

Here's the story..I was driving it about a month ago and apparently blew a rod in the engine on my way to work. Car hasn't ran since (obviously):crying2:. It has 77,000 miles on it. I don't have any pics this moment, but can and will upload some. Body is in more than good condition. Interior is in more than good condition. Silver mustang, black GT stripes down the front hood, offroad H-pipe, magnaflow magnapacks exhaust, 4.10 gears, automatic. Everything is in working condition. There is a small patch of paint chip on the roof near the front window. Other than that, it is a clean car. I am the original owner. Very sad day when this all happened, but I have since gotten another car that is gas friendly and weather friendly.

Any ideas on how much I can get for it? Need to get rid of it ASAP. Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello all!

Been a while since I have been on message boards, but some of you may know my username from other sites. Anyhow, I wanted to get a gauge as to how much I can get for my car as I plan on selling it ASAP.

Here's the story..I was driving it about a month ago and apparently blew a rod in the engine on my way to work. Car hasn't ran since (obviously):crying2:. It has 77,000 miles on it. I don't have any pics this moment, but can and will upload some. Body is in more than good condition. Interior is in more than good condition. Silver mustang, black GT stripes down the front hood, offroad H-pipe, magnaflow magnapacks exhaust, 4.10 gears, automatic. Everything is in working condition. There is a small patch of paint chip on the roof near the front window. Other than that, it is a clean car. I am the original owner. Very sad day when this all happened, but I have since gotten another car that is gas friendly and weather friendly.

Any ideas on how much I can get for it? Need to get rid of it ASAP. Thanks in advance everyone!

I just bought a 2001 mustang gt with a bad engine, very nice body other than the front bumper was repainted the wrong red, but also has around 130k miles on it for $900. If my friend is interested in the way your car looks I may be interested in buying yours also, as I may build one for him so please upload some pics whenever possible.

Fyi, I know your pain as I was driving my truck down to Maryland a few weeks ago and threw a rod, now I have a 429 swap in my f150 :grin2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Still for sale? Didn't hear back from you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts