Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a stock 88 model 2.3l engine that was disassembled for inspection. Block, head, intakes, crank, rods,flex plate, oil pan etc. included. Also included is a Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator bolted on to the fuel rail and then removed. The sale will include a TRE Performance 255lph fuel pump that was used approximately 100 miles before disassembling the truck. The fuel pump and FPR cost more than I am asking for all the parts. MUST buy as a package deal and pick up in Clarksville, TN. Need to make room in my garage so these parts MUST go. Sell all for $135. NO REASONBABLE OFFER REFUSED!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Selling a stock 88 model 2.3l engine that was disassembled for inspection. Block, head, intakes, crank, rods,flex plate, oil pan etc. included. Also included is a Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator bolted on to the fuel rail and then removed. The sale will include a TRE Performance 255lph fuel pump that was used approximately 100 miles before disassembling the truck. The fuel pump and FPR cost more than I am asking for all the parts. MUST buy as a package deal and pick up in Clarksville, TN. Need to make room in my garage so these parts MUST go. Sell all for $135. NO REASONBABLE OFFER REFUSED!

if you have it still, will you take $75? If so, PM me your number. I'm in Memphis and will come get it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts