Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 GT MINT LOW MILES $11,800

Baby on the way, so this baby must go. NO TRADES. I owe $11,000 on this car and the only trades I may take are parts and $11,000. E-MAIL ME [email protected] if interested.

Located in North Webster, Indiana
Exterior of the vehicle is Mint, Interior is Mint, Engine is Mint. I purchased from a Ford dealer with 41,000 miles on it. The car now only has 46,000 miles on it!

The interior is gray leather and in AWESOME CONDITION. Mach 460 with CD player, loaded with every option except a sun roof.

Exterior is BRIGHT WHITE and perfect. This car has a perfect car fax report.

The engine is stock with exception of a set of Steeda Underdrive Pulleys and Mobile 1 synthetic oil.

The transmission is an automatic and works perfect. I had the filter changed at 45,000 miles.

The rearend had 4.10 gears professionally installed at 44,000 miles. The car has a diabo chip to correct the speedo.

E-MAIL ME [email protected] IF INTERESTED

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sold the converter and X-pipe. The money for the converter is supposed to show up today. It is still in the car. If the money does not show up then the converter and X-pipe can be had for cheap if left on the car. Say...Add $625. The converter alone was almost $1000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts