Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Sorry to leave you guys hanging. It's been a long 4 months since my last update. It was eating starters every couple days, and I finally stepped up bought a nice Powermaster starter for it and it has done great!

I threw on the UPR billet steel C/C plates and some new coilover springs. I bought some Corbeau racing seats, which need new covers. I've put a tach in the car and other little odds and ends stuff. I bought some Billet Specialties Street lite 15x10's which are very nice.

The car is currently at the chassis shop getting a Chromoly cage, Custom tranny crossmember, Subframe connecters, chassis adjustments and other little things. He is working with the headers to get them tucked up under the car better and doing some re-wiring to get things cleaned up. Should be ready to head to the dyno and the track when I get it back!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Some more updates. Got all the chassis stuff squared away. Drives pretty nice on the street. Only got to make one pass. [email protected] 1.6 60ft leaving at 2200 and shifting easy. Had a problem after that, but it will be fixed soon.

·
Registered
729 Posts
So...why did you decide to go with ranger style rotors instead of SN95s? What do you do to add those? I mean, I have sealed bearings on one mine, and if all I need are the right rotors and bearings, I would be happy. But I think I know better.

SWS

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is a Windsor'd Foxbody right outside the shop that my car is in that's making Big power AND is on E85 that's been running this pump for 3 years. It's been 6.40's through the 1/8 on motor. He ran a 100 shot on top of all that for awhile. lol. Not sure why you'd need 220gal/hr for 500-550 at the wheels? Maybe I'm an idiot and this car will just blow up tomorrow.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts