Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Ford Mustang GT. Ford Racing crate motor 281 4.6L motor, Eibach pro suspension kit (shocks, springs, struts) BFgoodrich KDW G-Force tires (245 in the front 275 in the rear), JLT Ram Air Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, BBK Short headers, B&M Short shifter with T handle, Cobra R Black rims, 4.10 ford racing gears, stoptech cross drilled and slotted brake disks front and rear, Royal purple motor oil...
The list goes on and on. I have had this car for just about 2 years now and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The reason for selling is I recently moved. I need to get rid of it fast!!! The Ford Racing crate motor has 40,000 miles on it and the chasis has 160,000 miles. There are a few minor things that need to be done to it to be in perfect driving condition... which is why im asking for such a low price... You can have this beautiful beast of a car for as low as $4500 obo!!! Located in Center City Philadelphia PA email- [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Front right strut is lose, and linkages arent matching up correctly so it is difficult to get into reverse at times, small exhaust leak but that is only due to the fact that the bolts need to be tightened from the headers to the exhaust nothing major.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
So it's nothing expensive well that's good. Once I sell my truck I'm going to be all over this beast.
If I had a dime for evrytime I read these words......:rofl: So whats the specs on that "Crate Engine"....:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts