Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are your thought of this vehicle. 49000 miles, the tool kit is missing though. What was the available engine enhancement that adds 25hp that I see in one of my old brochures? The body is is really good shape as well as the apint and interior. It seems like a nice driver car.

What's your view on these cars?

·
Registered
109 Posts
my friend had a red one

i know a guy that had one for about 3 months and it was nice but just to look at, he had a stock motor with pullies and springs and shocks other than that it was a stock GT in sheep skin
his had the tool kit

·
US Air Force Active Duty
252 Posts
I'm a little partial but I'd say they are decent cars ... dependent on the tune and shape of the vehicle. :D

The mod enhancements I can think of from ROUSH .... T/A, CAI and pullies. Doubt if the chip has been tuned.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I am a little partial to it :evil:

Here's my 1998 Roush. It's missing the tool kit too because it was stolen. I have 47,000 miles and have been offered $21,500 several times and $23,000 once. It's got the early days stage 3 roots blower on it and a whole crapload of other stuff.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Roush mustang

Iam partial also I own a 2001 stage II and it has the sway bars bilstien shocks 18's all around side exhuast ,and the leather seats are more comfortable and better looking than stock.O'ya I have the tool kit you can purchase it at thier web site if you want to keep it original along with other options. I only wish they had a roots blower to sell me I can't wait for kenne bell to come out with theirs for 2001.:D Also their are alot fewer of these cars than the saleens which I believe only adds to the value I would like to see or here form others who own these cars.:cool: P.S. I believe the extra hp comes from the exhaust and cold air induction if you have it.

·
Registered
908 Posts
side exhaust won't give you any more hp unless you are supercharged. You may see 5 hp gain. Cold air intake has actually been known to make you loose HP in some cases but usually it add like 2 hp.

Don't waste any money on bolt ons for a 98 SOHC. Put heads on it and a blower. 400 rwhp will easily be attained.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.