Where are you located?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry, I'm an idiot. I see that.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What are you looking to trade for?Can you post some pics?

Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
would you be interested in a trade for a 93 coral reef hatch, supercharged.new 306 with 2400 miles on it, installed at a ford dealership.

·
Registered
325 Posts
it is a daily driver, just a fast one. has a/c, p/s and all powers work. it's getting painted right now, and i just got a new comp 2 days ago. no pics till i get it back.

·
Registered
325 Posts
im in pa. just want something different. i get tired of things very quick. i buy something, dump tons of cash in it, and sell it cause i get bored. im 26 and this is my 19th car. ive had mustangs, supra's rx7's,camaros, t-type,gn.........blah blah. i cant even remember anymore.

·
Registered
325 Posts
oh yeah, i work at a ford dealer, so nothing is hacked. if i cant do it, i pay someone there to do it. the one guy there(27 years) installed the motor, not me.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes, i got the pics.. i emailed you. dont know if you got the email or not. if we do trade. im not really much up for a road trip. so how would you want to do this?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Would you be intersted in trading for a 2004 kfx400 4-wheeler. It has about 12 hours on it. It comes with new paddle tires, helmet, gloves, goggles and it has a few mods done to it. If interested you could reply here or email me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts