Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 1998 COBRA, black/black. It has rear driver quater damage and front driver damage that pushed the front cradle over a bit, but main chassis is perfectly aligned (wheels are perfectly aligned. Mechanics I've talked to says front cradle can be straightened. The engine (40K miles well maintained), tranny, running gear, brakes, most interior (front seats, guages), shocks, springs, K&N, flowmasters, eibach springs , are PERFECT. The airbags have been blown. It has saleen spolier and almost new Nitto 555's.

I'm asking $6K, which is well below what the parts are worth together if parted out. CLEAN TITLE. The car is in Merritt Island, FL. It can be easily towed and does drive fine (but illegally). Thanks, Jon

[email protected]

Pics @ http://jjones.research.ucf.edu/cobra.cfm

·
Registered
260 Posts
how much would u want for the motor and tranny i will offer u 2k plus shipping costs on my penny

·
Registered
260 Posts
good luck trying to get 6k for that how much would u want for the motor and tranny

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
i am very interested in car and have cash,but like the others,car isnt gonna bring that.give me your bottom dollar,dont want you to give it to me,but be somewhat realistic.i got a 96 roller i would like to go back through.i may even be interested in selling you it,if you wanted?email me with some info,see what we can do.thanks geoff
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts