Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been a corral follower in the forumsl ever since I purchased my car back in 1997, but unfortantley I am moving on to another vehicle with some more space. I had to reregister here since my old login had been deleted. Anyhow I have a 1997 GT for sale, here is a complete description of the car and all the mods (over 5K invested in the car!):

-Black clear coat exterior
-Grey leather interior with power driver seat
-Only 67,000 miles
-4.6L 281ci V8 producing roughly 280 hp (never dyno'd)
-17 in. chrome double spoke 5 star wheels and Bridgestone Potenza 245/45/ZR17 high performance tires
-AODE automatic transmission
-Mach 460 Audio system/single disc CD player
-Original owner since new
-Over $5000 invested in additional performance/external parts

Suspension:

-Saleen/Eibach springs
-Bilstein performance struts
-Saleen front sway bar 1 3/8”
-Sub frame connectors
-Steeda Caster/camber plates

Engine/Tranny:

-Ford Motorsport ceramic coated shorty headers
-Bassani High flow stainless steel X-pipe
-Borla/Saleen Cat back stainless steel exhaust system
-Pro M 77mm Mass air meter with K&N air filter
Steeda timing adjuster
-March under drive pulleys
-3.73 Ford Motorsport gears
-B&M shift kit and external transmission cooler

Exterior/miscellaneous:

-Saleen S281 rear wing
-Front side marker clear corners

*MOBIL one synthetic motor oil changed every 3000 miles/all other services done on schedule

This car is meticulously maintained, I wash it every week and wax it by hand every two weeks using only meguiars car care products, it has never been through a car wash either. In addition the car has never been smoked in. This mustang has also been garaged almost every night of its life until I got to Columbus AFB last summer for pilot training. This car has never been in an accident or been driven recklessly and has a clean title. A few extremely minor scratches and paint chips on the front bumper.
Please make me an offer, I dont expect to get all the money I put into it back, any reasonable offer will be considered. I have 2-3 months to sell the car before I might have to trade it in due to new car arriving. I would rather sell to an appreciating buyer that knows how to treat a stang right! I have over 30 pics of interior and exterior shots that show the minimal wear on the car. The interior is virtually brand new, and the black clearcoat is still extremely glossy! email at [email protected] for more pics and info. Car is currently located at Columbus AFB, MS. Asking $9999

Aaron

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you'd be suprised....

In This car it really doesnt matter that its an Auto, many 5spd stang/camaro drivers are so suprised when they see the tail lights. The 3.73 gears and shift kit make it a money combo! the suspension is like its on rails....but I know most into peformance, are looking for the 5spd.

Aaron

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am sorry, I wont be able to trade, I just ordered a new BMW so I really need to sell for cash. The new car wont be here for another month or so, If you change your mind and want to buy, and not trade let me know! thanks...another pic.... -

Aaron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts