Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1996 351w roller engine forsale. The block was bored 30 over, cooked, cleaned, and decked. Polished crank, New Stock style pistons, with coated skirts and chromoly rings. Stock camshaft. New oil pump and timing chain set. I have rebuilt gt40 heads on it. Heads were cleaned and decked, valves lapped. Heads are ported and secured with ARP head bolts. The heads have brand new 1.7 crane roller rockers. I have everything to make this a complete drop in for a 96 f150 or bronco, including a brand new alternator and MAF wiring harness. This will also go into many other years as well. I have the intake off for ease of installation. I will sell it complete or how it is now if you want to put in a mustang or something different. Lots of money invested and this engine is built for torque. I'm asking $2250obo. Possible Trades. PM for phone number if interested Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
What cam did you use? Throw away that garbage intake. 351 truck intakes are the biggest choking point on those engines along with the e7 heads. Thats a good deal if the cam is a mild/RV style. Interested in shipping at all? Not sure I need it, but I deal with a lot of broncos and it could be a nice back up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts