Ford Mustang Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
You need to set the widebands, no way around it.
Agreed, an absolute necessity. Find a buddy or someone that will let you borrow a Windows laptop, install the software and follow the setup instructions or as kjb said install the emulator on your macbook for the wideband setup.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
i have a question for you guys im running coil on plug on my pro m setup how do i set the timing a 10 degrees right now im at 5 degrees i am not running the crank trigger all i have is distributor with shutter wheel. on the steps for crank trigger it shows to go to crank position and move the value from 675to680 and mine is set at 90degrees didnt want to mess with it any advice

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
i have a question for you guys im running coil on plug on my pro m setup how do i set the timing a 10 degrees right now im at 5 degrees i am not running the crank trigger all i have is distributor with shutter wheel. on the steps for crank trigger it shows to go to crank position and move the value from 675to680 and mine is set at 90degrees didnt want to mess with it any advice
if you aren't using the crank trigger, don't touch those values. you will screw everything up. put it back to stock and follow the instructions as printed.

90* of what exactly?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
seen if you could help
got my car running the only problem is it cranks for a bit to start is that normal once it start afr is at 13.9 then when the car is at operating temp its about 14.7-14.9

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
seen if you could help
got my car running the only problem is it cranks for a bit to start is that normal once it start afr is at 13.9 then when the car is at operating temp its about 14.7-14.9
have you adjusted the low slope yet? depending on the temp of the coolant, that is fine.

the pro m has to make 2 complete revs to sync up and generate spark. this is the extended crank period you're referring to. completely normal.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts