Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thank you guys for helping me out finally got my vehicle going just started today now its time to fine tune it. on my air fuel gauge left and right out are about 16 to 17 on AFR is that good or do I need to adjust it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
is there a way I can send you what I got on the ecm file and tell me if I got everything right I keep going back reading the Manuel and second guessing my self and think I'm doing something wrong

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I am not the guru here, so not sure I can spot flaws in your specific setup.
The manual states what you need to enter. Not, stroke, injector data, maf curve, and then the startup sequence stated in the directions associated with your version of software.

The only non Pro-m setup is in the widebands, so make sure that was done correctly.

If all that is correct the system should adjust the A/F fairly quickly.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
If you're using a Macbook, you'll need to get an emulator like Parallels or install windows on a partition of the drive using Bootcamp so you can use the wideband software. I was using a macbook before until it stopped recognizing my USB box, so I bought a cheap windows based laptop for tuning instead.

·
Registered
1965 fastback 347 hci v3-si Pro M efi. Tko600 3:55
386 Posts
If you're using a Macbook, you'll need to get an emulator like Parallels or install windows on a partition of the drive using Bootcamp so you can use the wideband software. I was using a macbook before until it stopped recognizing my USB box, so I bought a cheap windows based laptop for tuning instead.
Don’t forget you’ll need serial port to USB adapter

21 - 40 of 54 Posts