Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
We have one on a 91 Grand Marquis. Killer system. I recommend it. Yea scope out the Pro-M section, lots of knowledgeable fellas on there that are willing to help.

Reactions: sn95gts331

·
Registered
520 Posts
We have one on a 91 Grand Marquis. Killer system. I recommend it. Yea scope out the Pro-M section, lots of knowledgeable fellas on there that are willing to help.
It’s probably better than my Holley Terminator system. The closer you stick with the stock wiring layout the better. I kind of wish I went with Pro-m. I feel it’s more street friendly.

·
Registered
560 Posts
It’s probably better than my Holley Terminator system. The closer you stick with the stock wiring layout the better. I kind of wish I went with Pro-m. I feel it’s more street friendly.
Yea its my Dad's car and he stressed stock-like drivability when we were putting the combo together. I would still get a Holley system though for a different type of build, like a weekend toy to mess around with at the track, learn how to tune a bit. That's another thing with the Pro-M though is that it requires no tuning. There's a member on here that has a crazy built twin turbo setup and he has the Pro-M, no tune. Seemed crazy to me at first but our little H/C/I 306 runs super cherry. Figure others are having similar experiences if they follow the installation instructions to the T.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yea its my Dad's car and he stressed stock-like drivability when we were putting the combo together. I would still get a Holley system though for a different type of build, like a weekend toy to mess around with at the track, learn how to tune a bit. That's another thing with the Pro-M though is that it requires no tuning. There's a member on here that has a crazy built twin turbo setup and he has the Pro-M, no tune. Seemed crazy to me at first but our little H/C/I 306 runs super cherry. Figure others are having similar experiences if they follow the installation instructions to the T.
I wanted daily drivability with my car. I can still daily it perfectly fine but I feel the Holley is overkill for a simple 331 stroker. Oh well, at least I can tune the car myself when I want and if I upgrade later down the road. Compared to the tuned stock computer my Holley drinks gas like it’s going out of style. I need to fix that.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Quarter horse and tuner pro or binary editor. Someone has one in the classifieds for $200

if you have a basic 331, it’ll work great!

I have a term x I’ve put 8000 miles on so far. I’m very happy with it. But your setup most likely doesn’t need it or the pro-m

Reactions: sn95gts331

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am. what do you want to know?
I am currently installing the pro m harness and I have 3 connectors that I don't know were they going. one is on the transmission harness did not have that connector on the old harness. didn't know if it was for a trans brake. one is in the cab on vehicle. if I send you some picture do you think you can help me out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts