Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1995 Mustang GT 5.0 5-Speed Convertible with 92,xxx origional miles. Car has 20" AXIS wheels (8" front, 10.5" rear). Full Urethane S2K (2000 Saleen) Body kit from MrBodyKits. New Mustang Cobra headlights and clear corners with 6000k Bi-xenon HID Kit (High and low beam). Front seats are black vinyl racing seats with a carbon fiber pattern, however the seats still use factory seat belts, not a 5-point harness. Billet trim ring around shifter and billet overlay for the instrument gauges. Alpine CD/FM/AM player in the dash. MAC Cold fender-well mounted cold air intake. 200 amp chrome alternator. Convertible top on the car is about 6 months old, and the appearence definately reflects that. The factory front and rear bumpers will be included if the buyer so wishes to take them. They are in good shape with the factory paint on them. There is a small area with ripples in the paint right around the air inlet in front of the passenger rear wheel. The body kit is unpainted. The factory paint on the rest of the car is very good considering the car is 14 years old. The convertible top goes up and down without a problem. All windows go up and down without problem besides the front driver's side, which needs assistance going up and down. The Check Engine light comes and goes because of the exhaust which has been dumped out before the factory mufflers. Car is loud. Front wheels have brand new tires on them (<1000 miles). The rear tires should be replaced in a couple months. They are entirely driveable now as this car is my daily driver. Some punk also stole my passenger rear center cap off of one of the wheels while i had the car parked in a city garage....
Cruise control works, radio works and sounds good with the Mach 500 stereo. Air conditioner and heater work, but i think the AC could use a little more freon....

I really love this car and the only reason im selling it is because i need something a little bigger and more fuel efficient. This car gets about 16mpg through the city, 20mpg on the highway.

Shipping is entirely the buyer's responsibility. I will assist in any way that i can, and i will be more than happy to meet you at Palm Beach International Airport with the car if you would like to drive it home

I would like $3900 for it.
I need to sell this car decently quick, within a week preferably, as i am moving...
My name is Jeff and my phone number is (561)252-0912
Thanks

Since im not allowed to post pics they are on my CL ad.
h t t p://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/1274257643.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts