Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 gt 5 speed with shorty headers and 3:73's to go with the mods in my sig what 1/4 time can i expect to run? also i think my car might be a gts is there anything that would give it away?

·
Registered
253 Posts
also i would say low 14's with a ok tire with a slick ive seen 13.4 with the same mods but im in florida so i am almost at sea leve

·
Registered
819 Posts
This biggest give away that make a car a GTS is that they don't have a spoiler. Also, I believe they don't have power windows or locks, but not sure on that.

I can tell you that I ran a 14.7 @ 95 with gears and exhaust. (3:73)

·
Registered
40 Posts
GTS...no foglights, no rear spoiler, 6 cylinder mustang seats, usually(not always) no power windows or door locks, no rear defroster.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I previously owned a 95 GTS. They basically could come with any option that you could get with a GT. Mine did not have power windows, foglights, the rear spoiler, . It did have rear def, A/C, Pwr locks & mirrors and also had 6cyl non power seats. Damn do I miss that car!! Check out this site for more info. http://www.hillie16.stangnet.com/

·
Registered
205 Posts
Also, either the 7th or the 8th # of the VIN will tell you for sure if its a GTS. Can't remember which at the moment :eek:

I'd search for it but work calls.

·
Registered
811 Posts
If you get some slicks. My times are not hard to duplicate if not better. Good luck.

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what about colors? i heard that they only made gts's in my color its like a weird green with a blueish tint.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i had a gts, it had foglights rear spoiler, ac, and rear defrost, thats about all it had though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My '95 GTS has rear defrost, manual pwr win/locks, V6 seats, non-illuminated vanity mirrors, no foglights, and dealer-added rear spoiler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts