Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please click the link to YouTube for a video of the car at idle.
Car is a two owner, right at 89-90,000 original miles car. I have taken a lot of steps to upgrade its performance yet keep it where it is daily driver friendly. Upgrades to the car are listed below. Black on Gray leather.

MV Performance built 2V motor
Teskid aluminum block capable of handling 1000+ HP
Ross forged pistons, Eagle forged rods, forged Cobra crank
PI heads ported by Jason Steen at Steen Racing
Comp Cams custom grind cams
Ported and Polished Bullitt Intake
Custom Kooks mid-length stainless headers
Custom true dual ART off road exhaust with X pipe and Mac Mufflers (2.5" diameter true duals mandrel bent)
Cobra throttle body
250 HP Nitrous Express wet kit
High volume fuel pump
Upgraded J-Modded transmission with triple disk PI convertor set to stall at 3800RPM
4.10 rear gears with an Auburn diff
18x9.5 inch custom Y2K Cobra R chrome wheels made for the Thunderbird's 5x4/25 bolt pattern
Mike Dove Customs cowl hood. Used my factory steel hood and created an all steel cowl for me.
Last dyno on a Dynojet the car put down 308 RWHP / 337Lb/Ft torque in 92 degree weather at 85% humidity running rich.
On the nitrous with a 200 shot the car put down an impressive 517 RWHP and 588 Lb/Ft of torque. The torque pull has always been consistently strong whether on a Dynojet or Mustang Dyno.
Runs like a champ and everything works. PW, PL, AC, Leather, PS

Located in Monroe, GA. Looking for $4500 but I'm easily negotiable. Time for the car to go to someone else.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts