Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 94 cobra black/black leather 5 speed located in southern Ohio. I will ship, but buyer must arrange all shipping and assume all costs. The car came with every option, (mach 460 ect. ect.) It has a b&m ripper 5 speed, flowmaster catback, k&n CAI, King Cobra Clutch, bbk strut tower brace and a H.O. fibretrends 3 1/2 cowl hood. Car also has 20% tint all around and clear tailights. The car does have 131k miles but runs like brand new. The car has never had a problem with leaks, running hot, basically runs perfectly. The guy who owned it before me used it as a daily driver, I drive it on the weekends only. Im looking for trades, or trades + cash. Or I will offer it to sell at $7,500. I have had a few offers but no one is really getting back with me. (The car had some minor front end damage, its been completely repaired except for the two airbags need to be replaced. The vehicle was not turned into the insurance company, so the title is clean and there is no record of damage. The car is still one of a kind in quality.)

contact [email protected]

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
I have a 93 LX if interested.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey,
i got another SHO if your interested in a trade????? lots of money into it lots of new parts/ maintance.. Amazing suspenion..
Email me at
[email protected] if interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts