Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i kinda am thinking of taking the pony off, let me see what pics u guys got

thanks

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I had my Cobra emblem off when the front bumper got painted and it looked like crap with just open grill and no emblem, in my opinion. I would\did not leave it like that. No pics, sorry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i know you can buy different front emblems but i took my pony out for awhile. I think it looks good. I 3M taped a blue oval from a taurus in the grille of mine. No one seems to notice that but they def. notice the lack of an emblem. I think i'm going to throw a skull in there one day...just to see how it look...who knows. Go for the black out. I like it. I think it would look good with like the honey comb grille insert from a later mustang behind the opening with no pony

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have mine out,no pics right now,im also doing smoked headlights.I think it will look nice with the darker headlights and a black grill(no emblem).

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey Vibrant Red

Your car looks really sharp!!!:cool:
Nice paint job!

·
Registered
646 Posts
poostang,
where did you get your hood and is the scoop functional???????????

·
Registered
389 Posts
Poostang...my compliments on a sweet ride.

i tried the no pony look on mine...and it looked like ass...so i put in a wire-mess grille and went with cobra emblems...but honestly who gives a damn what we think , see how you like it...your the only one that matters bro.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I took my pony off and wish it looked as good as Poostang's photoshop job. The problem is that you can see the support that the pony bolts to, which i think looks crappy. I'm working on an expanded steel grille.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts