Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm selling my notchback.. It's a 1993 AOD car original 5.0.. The car has 120,000 original miles, but since the 4.10 rearend gears have been added (over 2 years ago) it is actually clocking more miles then it has.. List of Mods are small, MAC cold air intake (chrome in the fender), BBK headers, MAC pro-chamber exhaust with dynomax mufflers + catbacks.. It has a shift improvement kit and shifts very firm.. No rust VERY solid body, doors, floor pans.. Clean interior, AC is still functional.. The car is navy blue with grey tweed interior.. No sunroof, 90% tread on tires, and pony wheels.. The car has salvage history, and i have a carfax report if anyone is interested.. The car has been since repaired, and is 100% straight.. Very sharp car for the money, but needs to go because i am interested in a 99+ Saleen..

Pictures will be posted in the near future..

I am asking $4,000, I am flexible with any resonable offers, If you are interested please email me at:

[email protected]

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, pictures should be up by the end of this week at the latest, it is sitting in my garage.. It has to go, cause the saleen is taking its spot

·
Registered
55 Posts
What up dave. Never thought you'd sell the notch? If you need pics you can borrow my cam. I can vouch, it a clean car for the $

tt for ya

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slp10hawk said:
What up dave. Never thought you'd sell the notch? If you need pics you can borrow my cam. I can vouch, it a clean car for the $

tt for ya
Thanks bro, Hey PM me or email me your 2 way again.. LMFAO I lost my phone, ya drove off with it on the hood after the gym!!!!!!!! GONE FOREVER!!! Nextel, sent me a new phone, but all my fuking numbers are gone..

take care bro

I'll swing by.. Hows the Cobra or should i say Cobras..haha

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally some pictures!!!!! The car is really dirty, but i had to try out this POS camera... haha

Still for sale, all reasonable offers considered..

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
pics are working... what's the low dollar? I can pull together around $3000

Or trade for an SVO?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3000 is low dollar.. come and get it.. I'm interested in a 99+ thats why i'm not stressing on the price.. 3000 is gonna pay for my trip to Vegas!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
PM sent. Very interested. Thanks.

- Adam

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am interested in your car and I have the $ in hand 3,000 cash call me to work something out if you still have it. 612-508-3962 Tim

1 - 20 of 37 Posts