Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD 1993 Mustang LX Coupe Reef Blue

SOLD>>>>>>>>>

1993 Reef Blue Mustang coupe. The car was repainted it's original color by Aaron Milam in Taylor, Tx in 2016. The car has a base coat clear coat paint job and is really slick. I drove the original 2.3 liter auto until the AOD transmission seal failed, then did the V8 swap with the Mustang GT 5.0/T5 manual 5 speed. Took me a while to piece the interior together but most pieces are black but the rear seat is spray dyed black as well as the door panels. They look fine so i haven't bought re-pops. I know very little about the engine\transmission. I bought it pulled from an 1988 GT that was being parted out and was told it had 80K miles on the odometer when it was parted out. I replaced the valve cover gaskets and dropped it in the car. It runs fine and has for a few years now. The car is very dependable and I would drive it anywhere. Car has no rust underneath, no cracked out floor pans or other usual damage you find on these 25 year old cars. The rear fenders were rolled before the paint and body work was done so it looks really clean and is ready for big tires if that is what you prefer.

• 1993 V8 mustang EFI harness, engine harness and ECU
  • T5 manual transmission harness
  • V8 manual transmission O2 sensor harness
  • 5 speed clutch pedal assembly swap from 1993 GT
  • Latemodel Restoration SVE weld in frame connectors
  • Eibach Pro springs
  • New front A-Arm bushings
  • Tubular rear upper and lower control arms
  • new coil spring isolators front and rear
  • 5 Lug swap front spindles & disc brakes from sn95
  • Rear end is 8.8 5 lug swapped axles from latemodel resto, 28 spline, drum brakes, 3:73 gears and ebrake system
  • Fuel pump was upgraded to an Aeromotive 340 in the tank pump
  • Stock fuel lines swapped from a 1993 GT
  • Cruise Control cable and Throttle cables from 1993 GT
  • New 134A Air Conditioning System was completely replaced. Air Box removed and rebuilt, Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator, lines, dryer
  • Heater Core was replaced when I had the air box out replacing the Evaporator
  • Manual transmission tunnel was swapped out of the 1993 GT
  • Gauge cluster was upgraded from V8 car
  • Black interior includes front tweed seats, dash, carpet, console, headliner, armrest, kick panels and rear seat panels. Door panels & rear seat are Dupli-Color spray dyed and look nice.
  • 2.5" Stainless tail pipes, catted X pipe and stock mustang headers.
  • Air pump is removed and bypass pulley is on motor.
  • 1999 cobra 17x8 wheels that have some slight rash on them and wheel weights but look fine but aren't perfect. Firestone tires with plenty of life left.

Car comes with new passenger side door window guide seal. I installed the driver side just haven't installed the passenger side.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MORE photos....

Have photos of entire build, paint job as body work was being done, suspension as it was being done, air box as the rebuild was being done.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.