Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1993 Mustang hatchback I'm looking to sell. The body has 129,000 miles on it. Its in pretty good shape. There are a few dents and dings in the body. Its been repainted. It's black with a blue pearl flake and ghost blue pearl flames up front. Pretty neat looking. It has a sun roof that doesn't leak. The tailights are in great shape. The headlights are foggy as usual and could be replaced. The wheels are 16 inch ponies and are in good shape. The tires are ok to get around in. The interior is in great shape. I replaced the carpet and repainted alot of the trim. The ashtray door lid actually works haha. The passenger seat is in good shape. The drivers side has 2 holes in the seat. The glass and everything is in good shape. The drivers side door frame has been dinged up and it could really use a new door but it still closes fine. The headliner is starting to droop on the sides.

All the guages work in the dash. The cruise control does not work. The power locks do not work. The power windows work fine, you need to help the drivers side window up when it gets close to the top. The heat works good. There is no a/c. There is no audio equipment in the car. It has a cd player but its not hooked up. The interior lights are not hooked up either. The dash lights up of course.

The motor is a rebuilt 306. It has an authentic 93 cobra intake manifold on it. 24lb injectors with matching mass air meter. A bbk throttle body as well. It has a new heavy duty clutch and clutch cable. Ford racing plug wires. A fireball coil. The exhaust is all brand new. It has a set of chrome shorty headers. A stainless o/r x pipe with a set of flowmaster original 40 series dumps. The rear end was rebuilt with 3:73 gears and new clutch packs. Has a new starter and starter solenoid. a set of subframe connectors were welded in as well. This thing has a lot of low end power but not much on top. It could use a supercharger or turbo to wake up that top end. It doesn't have any oxygen sensors plugged in. The car ran fine without them. I was going to make this a track car so I didn't really focuss too much of the little things. The car is a great daily driver. I took it back and forth to work on several occasions. I've never had problems with it. It is a loud car. It will rip the tires off in 1st and 2nd gear. Its a fun all around car.

I'm in Bloomington IL and looking for $4,000 obo for the car. I have the title in hand and it is clean. I will get pics up asap. My phone number is 309 750 4608 if you are interested in the car and want some more info before the pics go up. It will have no problem driving on the intersate if you plan to pick the car up. Or if you trailer it home.

The car is not in perfect shape but does look pretty damn good for its age and will make and excellent track car or daily driver for someone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts