1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1993 Limited Triple White Convertible

1993 Mustang Convertible - Triple White Limited Edition - $5500
Email or text 571-438-8027

More pictures: 4737380360_045b8f9554_z | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Description:
* Remember, this car is almost 20 years old and has not been fully restored (doesn't really need it but is not perfect). I just want to be clear that while the pictures look good, this is not a show car. *

Nice mustang. I've had it for about 2.5 years (my 3rd), bought it in Belair MD in 2010. Car fax was clean then and still should be clean. (email if you want VIN). 146k miles, Paint is in decent shape and looks good with a wax. No rust (or at least the last time I was under the car about a year ago). Many upgrades. The car was basically stock when I bought it save for the Bassani/Flowmasters. I had two friends do all the work, and both are mustang guys and both are mechanics by trade (no DIY stuff).

The interior is nice and clean, except it has spots and stains on it of a faint yellow color. When I had work done to my car, the interior got dirty. I bought a well known leather/vinly cleaner and used it to clean the interior. It actually stained it yellow, in spots, or blotches. The vinyl is still very soft, and was replaced right before I bought the car. A good vinyl dye would make it look great. Was something I was going to do if I was keeping the car.

I'm selling the car because I don't really drive it much anymore. I've put on only about 10k miles in 2.5 years.

Upgrades:
GT40 Tubular Upper and Lower intake
373:1 FRPP Gears
UPR Rear Upper/Lower Control Arms
65MM Throttle Body
77MM Pro-M Mass Air calibrated for 30LB injectors
30LB Injectors
BBK Cold Air INtake
BBK 1 5/8 Shorty Headers
Bassani Catted X-pipe
Flowmaster Mufflers
MSD Cap/Rotor/Wires
Hurst Shifter with PRO 5.0 handle (cut down to make shorter)
Gauge Pod with Monster Tach w/External Shift Light, Water temp, Oil Pressure
SVE Mongoose Clutch (plus have Centerforce not installed, not sure if it works, bought it used
Weld Drag Lite Wheels (15 inch) with Extra rear tires (the extra tires might be dry rotted)
Nitto Drag Radials 15/275/60

Stock Parts that go with car
Throttle Body
Mass Air Meter
19lb Injectors
Headers
Upper/Lower Intake
White Pony's with tires (tires would need to be replaced)

Radio has a cd Player, Pioneer Super Tuner (nothing special)

Good:
- Ash tray door works!
- interior is in very good shape, minus the yellow stains/spots
- Sounds great, runs great
- Many upgrades already done.

Bad:
There are a few body issues:
- one small dent on the passenger front fender
- two scratches on the passenger front fender that's covered by touch up paint (see pic)
- small damage on passenger door, by door lock (see pic)
- interior vinyl/seat covers in good shape, but has yellow spots on from bad leather/vinyl cleaner (See description)
- The top has grease stains on it in spots, see pics. (White tops are hard to keep clean, long term)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts