Ford Mustang Forums banner

1993 Lightning for trade

WTT 
4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Spencedaddy 
#1 ·
looking for a 1995-2001 Cobra, 1998-2002 Camaro SS, 2005-2008 Cobalt SS, 1990-1996? 240sx with some type of swap

For stats, my vehicle has this

110k on body
1.5k on transmission rebuilt with diesel drum, "red racing" kevlar clutches and some other fun nick-nacks
1.5k on 2800rpm stall converter
2.5k on driveshaft and ujoints

Recently installed
New Water PUmp
New Aluminum Radiator/Hosing
190amp ALternator and supporting Hardware
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs gapped correctly for mods
Recently changed Plug wires,rotor,cap
Radius arm Bushings
I-Beam Pivot Bushings
Serpentine Belt
Belt Tensioner/PUlley
AC Delete PUlley
1year old battery
155lph fuel pump (rear)
New Rear Fuel Tank
Recently changed fuel filter
Possibly some more maintenance items

As for modifications, all mods have been well thought through, and corners have not been cut as much as possible.In no particular order.
-2800rpm Stall Converter FTI
-James Duff Traction Bars/Slapper Bar Snubber Modification
-Underdrive Pulley Set (FMS)
-4" CAI (diesel piping with nice boots)
-AC Delete (done because I actually do not like AC and it needed a Recharge, I have all equipment necessary)
-Dodge Dakota Center Seat (Matches Nicely)
-AEM UEGO Wideband
-DDM Tuning 6k HID kit
-Fiberglass Roll Pan
-NOS 05115 Kit Spraying 75hp Dry shot, (in process of tuning)
-150hp Jets for nitrous kit (nitrous kit has been used once, still have nitrous in tank
-Moates Quarterhorse Tuning System (I tune the truck myself, I have numerous datalogs of what the truck does, an 87 and 93 octane tune, and the truck runs
fantastically on both)
-155lph Rear Fuel pump (brand new)
-Muffler Removal (have retained Catalytic converters and does pass emissions)
-Side Exit Exhaust (sounds fantastic)
-Very Recently Repainted side Mirrors (looks factory if not better)
-Very Recently Painted wheels (similar color to 2000 Lightning wheels I believe)
-1999 Ford Lightning wheels with 285/45/18 Nitto 404 on Rear 255/35/18 Bridgestone Turanza on Front

See less See more
#6 ·
not to burst any bubbles or piss you off but 7500 for a 3500 truck is a little far fetched. i sold not long ago for 4k and it wasnt beat with nos, and it had lower miles. you might wanna repost this add cause 7500 for a old lightning just aint happning. sorry for the bad news

#7 · (Edited)
WRONG - you want a stock truck you are talking $3500 - $4500. Nicely modded as this one is should get $6000 to $7000. Just because you either had a stock truck or dumped it for less than what it was worth doens't mean everyone else should do the same.

Plus, why douche up his thread? Maybe he is not in a hurry to sell it and will see if someone will pay his price. Not too long ago I sold a 2000 s/c GT I bought from a member here. I put a little money into it drove it for a while then listed it on Craigslist for a price (more than what it was worth) that would put $500 profit in my pocket even after the money I put into it (saleen wheels, tires, mach 1 chin spoiler, and new headlights). The first guy that came to see it brought cash and bought the car for my asking price. He tried to negotiate but I told him "I just listed it and you are the first one to look at it plus I am not in a hurry to sell".

#8 ·
Wish you had sold me your truck for 4k. Id turned it around for 3k profit! LOL.

#9 ·
I was gonna get mad and such....but oh well. I'm gonna sell my truck for what I want. If you want to poop in other peoples threads, maybe it will come back around. I've had plenty of interest in the truck, thanks for your time and effort posting. Nice to speak with ya :) thanks guys for the support

#12 ·
Nice looking truck.

How did you get the metric lightning wheels on there?

Need an engine pic.

Is it converted to mass air?

#14 ·
UPDATE

The truck now has

New Rear Fuel Pump/Fuel pump unit
New Fuel Filter
New Fuel Pressure Regulator
New Manifold Air Pressure Sensor
New Oxygen Sensor
New Coil

and the price has been reduced to 7000 for purchase, and all trade offers are considered. I'm needing to get something more worthy of 400+ miles per week due to my job.

please contact me if you are interested. Lspencergottlieb@gmail.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.