griggs hd torque arm
griggs panhard bar
griggs lower control arms
kenny brown extreme sub frame setup

18x9 y2k cobra r wheels
front: g-force kd's 265/35
rear: g-force kd's 245/40

autometer silver gauges(2 5/8), boost and oil pressure, edelbock air/fuel ratio

I have been driving the car everyday with no problems for months. over $30,000 in parts alone! car makes easily over 500 rwhp, capable of 10's, Please someone buy this before I change my mind $23,000 obo. CAR IS ONE OF A KIND!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is this easily over 500 rwhp done by the seat of your pants or do you have dyno graphs to prove this? I might be interested if you can show pics of the car and pics of the dynographincluding a/f.

PS - please tell me this isn't a stock 5.0 block and it's either a dart or R302 block?

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sounds like a badass car man, but when buying a car like that, people are going to want to be able to view dyno-graphs, and maybe see some timeslips. Nobody is going to want to pony up 23k for the car, take it to a track, adn get it's ass handed to it by 11 second cars. Again,not trying to sound like an *******...Also, with that type of suspension, I don't see that car running 10's. There is a guy on here and dfwstangs, who's pushing over 600 at the wheels on a full griggs roadrace setup, and he's even got 90/10's up front..and on e.t. streets..he's turned low 11's, but with 130+mph traps. That motor in a car with the right suspension, may be able to turn the e.t.'s your saying it should go, but not a twisty car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts