Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1992 mustang lx summer edition. Clean title and clean car fax in hand as well as original build/purchase paperwork from 1992. Zero rust. At all. Non undercoated as well. Only 81k original miles, goes up slightly as it’s driven from time to time. Mostly all original paint other then the cowl hood. Top goes up and down nice and smooth as well as the doors opening and shutting nice. It’s equipped with power windows, top, door locks and factory radio works as it should as well as the factory amplifier. All lights wipers etc. Original stick shift car as most of the 1500 or so made were automatic. 1 of 700 or so that was made in the stick shift I believe and surely not many left let alone as nice as this. Full suspension and 5 lug swap with coilovers, adjustable strange shocks. double adjustable upr upper and lower control arms with moser 31 spline axles. Billet specialty wheels all around with skinnys up front with new tires Mickey Thompson 255/60 series drag radials. Built T5 with Astro internals, aluminum drive shaft and center force clutch, Very nice feeling and extremely street friendly. Ford racing BOSS block with a complete forged 331 stroker rotating assembly built for boost. Polished vortech v1 T trim heavy duty blower, Anderson 4” power pipe, custom ground blower cam, aluminum heads with a factory 93 cobra lower intake and a GT-40 tubular upper intake. 60lb fuel injectors. Full exhaust with off-road h pipe, flowmaster mufflers and stainless tail pipes. Sounds fantastic. Complete magnafuel system in the car front to back with a glens stealth tank. Car was dyno tuned on only 6lbs of boost and made over 530 to the tire on 93 octane pump gas. Car is capable of much more but more then happy with it as it is. Plenty more I’m forgetting. Built right. Has next to no miles on the set up along with a BIG folder of receipts and dyno papers. Serious inquiries only please. Not a kids toy. 25k or trades CONSIDERED. Can’t even build the drivetrain for that let alone finding a car as nice as this to start with. Have plenty of videos and willing to ship. Located in Springfield mass

Tire Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Automotive parking light

·
Registered
90 Mustang 5.0 5spd, 400+ HP
196 Posts
Nice looking ride! Too bad it's blocking the view of my black Mustang =)

Reactions: HotPony

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just checked out your Ebay listing. And the extra pics.

Supercharged? Tubular GT40 intake? 500HP? White + black interior? Under 100k miles? Worth 25k all day! (Too bad I don't have an extra 25k laying around)

You should have no problem getting rid of that fine machine. Seriously, looks great man, love the quality assembly and detail work. Excellent job.

BTW- With all those goodies, I can't believe you haven't went down the track to grab a couple time slips. Just 2-3 times, that's all I'm asking... COME ON! :cool:

Reactions: BlwnMystic

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just noticed you also did the 5 lug conversion. That's worth an extra $1000 right there! Plus the 5 lug wheels? OMG you're giving it away.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all i can say is wow, that is by far the nicest summer edition fox i have ever seen, the billet specialties really set it off. very nice build, you always have some really nice foxes for sale. glws brother.
Thank you very much man, appreciate the kind words! This is one of my favorites for sure to say the least. Pictures and videos don’t do it justice

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what tuning device is used?

who did the tuning?
Sct chip in the factory Ecu and it was tuned down in Maryland at the shop that did all of the work. I’ll have to look through the paperwork for the exact name of the shop but I believe it’s called Justin’s performance. Have a huge binder of paperwork on the car including receipts for all the work.
Rectangle Wood Handwriting Font Tree
Handwriting Rectangle Gas Tints and shades Wood
Font Material property Rectangle Gas Electric blue

·
Banned
25,617 Posts
You dont have to dig through the paperwork, that is fine.

can you make a vid, of the instrument cluster, as you start it please

thanx

·
Banned
25,617 Posts
no, just the whole thing

imagine me sitting in the seat, and starting it

i would be looking at entire cluster

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no, just the whole thing

imagine me sitting in the seat, and starting it

i would be looking at entire cluster
absolutely, shoot me your number and I’ll send it right over. Having a hard time positing up the video on here. Just took a cold start up and have other videos of the car cruising up to temp etc

1 - 20 of 38 Posts