Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already read (and watched the video) about how to reset an airbag light on SN95s. That connector behind the glove box does not apparently exist on the foxbodies or, if it does, I can't find it. Is it located somewhere else in foxbodies?

Background: Clockspring was 32 (no horn, no cruise), so I replaced it with a used unit. Horn and cruise now work, but code 52 flashes. Supposedly there's a way to jump a connector to get the light to quit flashing, but no one ever says where that connector is on foxbodies, just SN95s. If there is no such connector, has does this get reset? Car is getting inspected on Friday.

TIA.

Casey

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same issue in a 93... did you ever figure anything out?
Sorry, just now seeing this, hah! Pretty sure I just pulled the bulb to get it to pass inspection. IIRC, first inspection station noticed it didn't light up at KOEO and failed me but 2nd station was more worried about my exhaust so didn't notice it and passed it. Car has been motorless since 2016 and is being gutted so screw Code 52!

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you go to that link indy posted, it has all the information you'll need.

The backup battery (at least on a '91) is located behind the glovebox. Fairly easy to find once you remove the glovebox.

Fortunately they still sell those new. Unlike the "brain box" which they do not and is always a crap shoot :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts