I finally got a chance to work on the car this weekend after missing the past couple weekends. I started with fixing the parts of the harness that I opened up when I was tracing the wires.
Then I got the dash frame in and started to layout out the harness. I decided to remove the steering wheel to make it easier to get everything in the car.
I hadn't planned on mounting the dash in the car but realized I would need to get it in to make sure I had all the connectors routed to the right places. So put the dash in the car which was nice makes me feel like I making progress.
I was think about getting some speaker grills to cover up the speaker holes but I might just get some metal and make some panels.
The next part I'm going to work on is the motor. I sent my crank and rods to fordstrokers to get them balanced. The rest of the parts should be done in the next month at some point. The hardest part I'm having right now is figuring out the camshaft for the car. I think I'm going to have fordstrokers build me a custom camshaft for the car. I also contacted CHP to see if they sell the cam they supply with there 347e short block.
The next visit I'm planning on getting the dash all mounted and the wiring all tied up.